Monday, April 30, 2012

first time thirty


 
            

1) reflection on laptop outside 2) colour necklace 3) newspaper mail
4) my church family brings all the happiness in the world 5) tiny - because yummy poptarts just aren't big enough 6) a special treat for lunch - papa john's pizza
7) running shadow 8) my vera bradley wallet 9) rolled legs and mohawk were my greatest attractions as a baby tike. (ha)
10) cold day calls for skinnies and cardi 11) big fluffy chair perfect place for breakfast and reading  12) our stairs
13) discovered a funny app 14) how you feel - self explanatory 15) sunset out the back truck window
16) neighbor's field with wildflowers 17) don't like wet towels 18) curls
19) orange - dad's commissioner pamphlets 20) distracted at church so i drew this 21) silly brother messing with my water bottle
22) rue21 shirt - last thing i bought 23) vegetable - salad for lunch 24) because i could never express enough thanks for the Words of Life
25) looking down at bass pro shops 26) black and white gate 27) somewhere i went today
28) 1 pm - working on graduation picture slideshow 29) circle stepping stone 30) an empty m&m bag would make just about anyone sad, including me


completed my first photo a day challenge this April. let's go May!


(giveaway)

28 comments:

Vicki said...

These are such great pictures! And they show a fun slice of your everyday life!(: I'm thinking I should definitely give this challenge a go.(:

~Vicki
deckedoutinruffles.blogspot.com

Janette said...

I really admire people who can stick to these monthly photo challenges.. I tried it and failed after 3 days... I justified it by saying that I was only going to do the ones I felt like doing... Ended up never doing it again.. lol May try again.. Not sure.. And the pizza treat is my fave pic. YUM!


Janette, the Jongleur

Marli said...

Ugh! You're using THAT picture in the slideshow???? :/

Rachel Sayumi Porter said...

awhhh the m&m's! You are THE cutest thing <3

Nicole said...

Love them all!

Jan said...

Great job! I can never finish one of those. LOL

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Contemplating Beauty said...

love that blue on you!!!

it's been so fun to follow along on IG hon!!

Jianine ☺ said...

I just love your photos! this challenge seems like a lot of fun, haha :)

x Jianine
http://definitelyscreaming.blogspot.com/

Elisha said...

yahoo for skinnies & cardies!! :) your as cute as everr! (:

Jane said...

I love this idea! I should probably do something like this since I don't have a camera right now and I feel like my life is lacking in the photo documentary area.

xo
Jane
harleyandjane.blogspot.com

meme-and-he said...

love the silloete (sp?) picture. you are too cute! I, too, can't get enough of instagram. It makes everything look a little bit better :)

Elisha said...

and OH MY GOSH. cuuuutesst baby = you. ;)

Elisha said...

this just looks PERFECT!! THAT SALADDDDDDDDD!! :D

Shay said...

Your outifts are so cute- I am loving that cardigan! And I am craving Papa Johns now, that's my fave!

Kylee Noelle {the blog} said...

yay you did it! congrats on completing it!

Gaby said...

i keep hearing about these challenges and i feel like i'm completely out of the loop :) loved seeing your shots though!

Allison Taylor said...

love all these pictures. That stepping stone is pretty awesome, did you make it? haha I'd be sad too if my bag of M&M's was empty...

Unknown said...

lovely post!


raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

xx

marie said...

Every sibling jokes that their brother/sister is adopted. Cute pics.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay, thanks for sharing Memory! I love this!

Unknown said...

You are so good for finishing that! I was not so good last month. Hopefully May will be better!

Anonymous said...

You did an awesome job I LOVE the pictures!! I just started Mays and i'm so excited I want to start documenting stuff like this for Jed and I for when we're old looking back at our life :)

P.S. you are so beautiful!

his little lady said...

great post, girl! loving all the pictures! and i'm loving that rue21 shirt on you! adorable!
xo TJ

Erin James said...

what FUN pictures! :) i love them. your family looks just amazing. and you my dear are so pretty and sweet ;)

Elisha said...

memorrryy!! I thought you might like this giveaway!!

http://brideblu.blogspot.com/2012/05/neena-creates-giveaway.html?showComment=1336046420635#c8539288995938904697

Caroline Leigh said...

Mmm, I love cardigans! Yes, empty M and M wrapper = sad. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog...comments really do make my day :] Want to swap buttons?

Katherine said...

Those are really cool pictures!

Anonymous said...

9. Baby picture is awesome!

10. Yellow headband just made my day. I would love to pull that look off!

11. Chris and I are big fans of huge chairs that we can snuggle in together. :)

13. We used to tell my twin sis she was adopted! Haha!

19. Your dad's sign is AWESOME!