Wednesday, September 7, 2011

              This award is from my sis, Marli. She's really cool and I love her to pluto and back (I really mean it,  I'm not just saying that because she gave me this or she's my sister or anything).
Now for the technical stuff...post seven things about myself and pass the award on to fifteen other bloggers...

1. I am am huge Alabama football fan (roll tide!)
2. Cornbread is my favorite food
3. My best bud is Marli, no joke. I honestly look forward to getting up in the mornings to spend the day with her
4. I am blessed to have been a Christian for nine years {and counting! :)}
5. I enjoy being in rodeos and we have two quarter horses (is that two things by one number?... cheating?? :0 )
6. Even though I'm a southern girl, i don't drink sweet tea... like, ever :\ (i'm not very proud of that fact. lol)
7. This is actually not my first blog... the sis and I shared one for a few months.

Okay y'all! Your turn! (:

marli (is that illegal to give the award back to the person who gave it to you?! lol)





5 comments:

Marli said...

awww! that's so sweet! (can i cry now?...whada bout now?) love you too.

Kayla Bernardez said...

This is so cool! Thanks! I'm going to have to wait to pass it on though...I don't know 15 bloggers yet. :-)

Thanks for the kind words on my last post! I'm glad it was an encouragement to you. I haven't read that book, but I'll definitely have to look into it.

Anonymous said...

I don't drink sweet tea either. :(

I felt really special at first and then I realized you only have 16 followers right now. Haha! Thank you for picking me in your 15! ;)

You and your sissy are so pretty.

Chelsea said...

Great list! :) Thanks for the comment over on my blog! You are definitely not the only content and single girl out there, haha, we stick together.

Thanks for the follow!

brooke field said...

sisters are the best :)